Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The 14 things I love about Noni, because 10 just wasn’t enough

What sort of boyfriend would I be if I just sat by and let Noni list the 10 things that she loves about me, without a response? So in a mildly formal response, I have pulled together a list of the 14 things that I love about Noni. I realize that this is not a competition, but I could not for the life of me stop at 10.

1. She always puts others before herself.
2. She is extremely cuddly.
3. Family and friends are a central theme in her life.
4. I love her smile and her laugh. Wow, do I love her laugh. It’s like a happiness drug.
5. She is very hard working and zealous.  
6. She is all sorts of beautiful. I mean, Audrey Hepburn, it’s all there type of beauty.
7. She cares a great deal about my well-being, and I know that she would do anything for me.
8. She has a wonderful sense of humor.
9. She is open, honest, and always speaks what’s on her mind.  
10. She is easy to talk to. I could spend forever, simply talking to her.
11. She is exceptionally good at relaxing me.
12. She is adventurous.    
13. She is faithful to me.
14. She makes me the best possible version of myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment