Saturday, January 21, 2012

These three things...

I woke up this morning, and three things entered my head that I wanted and needed to tell you, but unfortunately I couldn't.  I know that you have already heard everything that I wished to say, but I also know that it's always nice to hear these things again, and believe me, it makes me feel better letting you know over and over and over. In fact, I would rather you feel over-loved, than for you to ever question my feelings for you. While distance is an unfortunate constant for us now, those three short sentences are the powerful forces that keep us united. I am hoping that you will be able to read this later today, and then tomorrow, and then the next day, and the day after that, and that you will never forget that I need you, I miss you, and I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment