Friday, February 10, 2012

A prayer for someone that deserves it

On this night, as many other nights, I am asking for your help. As usual, I’m not asking for anything for myself. I know that I don’t deserve anything from you, and therefore don’t wish to trouble you with my personal requests. I only wish to draw your attention to someone very special to me, in actuality the most special thing in my life. A being as pure and kind as she is does not deserve any of the past and present distress that has made its way into her life. Please watch over her and guide her through this most recent ridiculousness. If you see fit, help me to be a continuous beacon in her life. Work through me so that I may help to ease some of her pain, I promise that I won’t waste your gifts. As always, a most humble thank you.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment