Wednesday, February 1, 2012

There aren't enough words in the world


I never know if I tell you enough how much you mean to me? I never know if you truly understand the love that I have for you? Hundreds of thousands of thoughts and feelings fill every corner of me, but the words that I want you to hear apparently haven't been created yet. I am yelling out, but all that comes are phrases like…'I love you,' 'you mean everything to me,' 'you make me whole,' 'you make me happier than I have ever been,' etc. While these are all true, there has to be something more, something that will help me air the true essence of the feelings that I have for you. I am so sorry, it’s as if my love for you is like is a prisoner longing to escape, and you are the one that suffers by not knowing the whole truth. As words appear to fail me, I ask and hope that when I look deeply into your eyes, when I brush the hair from you face, when I take your hand in mine, when I tenderly kiss your lips, or when we warmly embrace, that you search and find all those feelings and thoughts that are trapped inside me, patiently waiting to reach you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment