Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sorry sayang, but it was all that I could do


I knew you were distraught before you spoke, your voice only confirmed my speculation. I immediately wanted to follow the waves connecting our voices so that I could reach out to you and bring you close, but I couldn’t do that. Unfortunately all that I could do was to try and comfort you from this distance. I know you couldn’t hear it in my voice, but I wished you could have comprehended the pain that I was feeling for you, knowing that you were so upset. I felt so helpless then and I am so sorry that you had to settle for my less than adequate words. I promise that in our not so distant future that I will be there for you every time that you reach out for me, and most importantly I will never let you fall. For now, lean on me whenever you wish, I will try do all in my power to hold you up.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment