Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Who is taking care of whom?


It was a day like any other; however, she was set to travel with her friends to a relatively small village. I didn’t care that she was traveling with them (and in fact was happy that she was able to have some time to relax), but I admit that I was a bit worried about her, especially with the plans of how she was getting to where she was going. This likely sounds overly protective, but it has been a long time since I have loved someone the way that I love her, and yes I find myself wanting to always take care of her. I realize that I cannot do this in many instances, but it is the want that I have. I however also do not want her to feel that I think she is incapable of taking care of herself, and I sincerely apologize if I have ever made her feel that way. In reality, I know without a doubt that she is an intelligent, strong, and confident woman, highly capable of doing anything that she puts her mind to. To add more amazing to already amazing, I think that she already knows that I often times worry about her, as she is always mindful of keeping me in the know. This begs the question, who is really taking care of whom?

0 comments:

Post a Comment